I can’t believe it’s already November! Wow! So much to look forward to…clocks going back this weekend, the Hello Kitty pop up shop opening in DC, the Presidential election (that should be the first thing on this list, huh?:), breaking out the boots…and My New Favorite Things List…
1. Cupcakes from Bittersweet Cafe in Old Town, Alexandria, Virginia (this one was for Breast Cancer Awareness month) www.bittersweetcatering.com/
2. Aveda products: Smooth Infusion and Brilliant pomemade (tames my curly hair during straightening and smells so good!) www.aveda.com/
3. Rachel Roy friendship bracelet that I won from the Rachel Roy BFF Contest! www.rachelroy.com/
4. Kusmi Tea: I adore this French tea – especially the “Love” blend! It’s an energy mix that combines black tea, liquorice root, guarana seed, pink peppercorn, and various spices. http://us.kusmitea.com/
5. Rusk hairspray: These products wow me with botanical ingredients! www.rusk1.com/
6. Pretty Please Nail Polish: at http://www.prettypleasenailpolish.com/ you can choose the color and name of your very own nail polish!
7. Vintage-looking panties at Anthropologie (Mom is holding this adorable polka dot pair)www.anthropologie.com/
10. First and foremost one of my favorite things was getting a free $25 Zappos Gift Card from O’s Random Act of Kindness, which I promptly used to buy Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash. Oil free and rebalancing -it’s perfect for my sensitive skin. www.zappos.com/
8. The braid trend (my boo @KimberdlyB rocks it well)
9. Lierac Sensorielle Multi-use oil – OMG! Where has this been all my life? The super moisturizer contains high concentrations of argan, sweet almond, hazelnut and grapeseed plant oils. www.lierac-usa.com/
I'm a media strategist, fashion fan and whimsical event planner. For years, I've been "reporting" from fashion shows and fabulous events to my loved one out of pure joy. Unbeknowest to me in February 2012 my sister started kristysamone.com with photos and letters I'd sent her from New York Fashion Week. She said, "I think you need a blog!" LOL! I've been trying keep us with this and life ever since:) Thanks so much for reading!View all KristySamone posts.