It’s time to indulge dear ol’ Dad! For Father’s Day I usually try to find my “Daddy” (as he is still called – ha), something special that he may not buy for himself whether it be some sort of men’s beauty product, or an unique accessory or dinner at new spot. Here are 6 quick ideas for a Daddy’s Day Gift that your Papi may not think to get for himself.
1. I LOVE Kiehls products for myself so why not Dad? Gift dad with Kiehl’s Facial Fuel “Heavy Lifting:” it’s an anti-aging treatment formulated for men’s coarser skin (reduces wrinkles, lifts and smoothes) $40
2. Issey Miyake may be known for the famous colognes, but “W” – the new Issey Miyake Watch Project, is straight fire! Check out this Japanese chronograph watch created with celebrated car designer Satoshi Wada. Get this – the dynamic case was inspired by a car wheel! $419 right now on fab.com (retail $600)
3. If your Dad has a great sense of humor, then “No Star”(known as torso tickling men’s tees) would be a great choice! The Portland-based apparel brand prints funny graphic tees with cool prints. $21 on fab.com (retail $24)
4. If your father loves to exercise (or if he needs to start) the Takara Men’s Kabuto 21 road bike is practical, fun…oh and stylish! Simple to operate and easy to maintain! Target.com $199 (ships free)
5. I wrote last week about the polo collection collabo between luxury menswear designer Michael Bastian and the store Uniqlo. It’s a great deal and a perfect prep look! I’m definitely hooking Daddy up with one. $19.90
6. Why not treat Pops to an elegant evening out complete with a dapper Countess Mara To-Tie Bow tie? $27.99 on Macys.com until 6/12 (retails $45)
I'm a media strategist, fashion fan and whimsical event planner. For years, I've been "reporting" from fashion shows and fabulous events to my loved one out of pure joy. Unbeknowest to me in February 2012 my sister started kristysamone.com with photos and letters I'd sent her from New York Fashion Week. She said, "I think you need a blog!" LOL! I've been trying keep us with this and life ever since:) Thanks so much for reading!View all KristySamone posts.